Educate, Engage, Empower Programs
To promote increased awareness and understanding of diverse cultures, the “EDUCATE, ENGAGE, EMPOWER” initiative of Building Bridges provide programs for children, youth and adults including, community performance events. The following programs are offered:
- “Groove School” Education thru Music
- Peace Camp
- World Rhythms thru Dance - This program serves elementary, middle and high school students. They are exposed to varied world cultures through dance. Classes are offered in Ballet, West African traditional dance, Jazz and Hip Hop.
- Music and Technology - This program allows high school students to explore music production and songwriting. Students are introduced to ear training, music technology and lab applications and will create a final demo CD to distribute to fans and potential music industry contacts.
- Musical Instrument Instruction - Group and private instruction available for youth and adults in guitar, drums, piano/keyboard, flute, saxophone, clarinet and voice/vocal coaching.
- Voices for Change - Youth Vocal Ensemble
- Music By & For the People - Youth Musical Theatre
- E3 - Girls Leadership & Development Program