Project No Limits
Project No Limits seeks to promote a healthy lifestyle for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities by providing them with the necessary tools needed for recreation, integration and talent exploration.
Classes provide a platform for these individuals to share, express and or un-earth their artistic abilities with classes in workforce development, performing, creative and expressive arts.
Participating in the program prepares participants for:
- Jobs in the community
- Provide tools to help them choose job interests
- Teach them how to construct their resume and cover letters
- Develop the skills needed to operate in professional settings
- Personal and social development
- Learn and practice skills for community integration and mainstreaming
- Help participants hone their social skills and social graces
- Teach participants how to develop and maintain social relationships
- Provide them with the tools needed for successful community integration
- Educate and empower them about good personal hygiene